Webinar: What's new in orthopaedic surgery?
What's new in orthopaedic surgery?
Languages: French and German
- Introduction - Prof. Dr Romain Seil
- Introduction to the department - Dr Caroline Mouton
- Foot tendinopathies - Dr Nicolien VanGiffen
- Ankle and shoulder instability: current developments - Dr Pietro Spennacchio
- Ligamentous injuries of the knee - Prof.. Dr Romain Seil
- Degenerative meniscus damage - Dr Christophe Jacquet
- Misalignment of the legs - Prof. Dr Dietrich Pape
- Minimally invasive prosthetic surgery - Dr Victor David
- Surgery for infections and prosthesis revisions - Dr Alexander Hoffman
- General discussion